Pinterest

September 19, 2011

Barely Blue collection now shining on Etsy

I'm sitting here listening to John Hiatt & the Goners singing "My Baby Blue" and looking through this Barely Blue treasury pulled together by LoveBex. Outside the sky is blue and I'm wearing a blue shirt...'nuf said.


My favorite items here include this elegant Table lamp, accent lamp, night light Blue Sky made by FiligreeCreations from Latvia. There are a lot more of these whimsical light balloons in her shop you should check them out.


I also was impressed by this Butterfly Trio Sandblasted Art Tile made by CatnipStudio. These tiles would make a great accent for any room and could be worked into an interior wall tile pattern for a kitchen or bath.


The featured item in this collection is white & pale blue medium turks head knot rope bracelet one of the blended color combinations in my Etsy shop. This bracelet can be made in both smaller and larger sizes by special order. To request a custom design like this please use the Etsy convo utility or leave a comment here.

No comments: