Pinterest

March 13, 2011

Grey is my favorite color collection on Etsy

Grey is my favorite color collection put together by artbymagic has a very disciplined selection of grey colored items. I am a fine artist (painting) specializing in modern art in all sizes. This year I have created a lot of mini-art. The pieces I create range from 3 inches to 6 feet in size. My art products are always changing through experimentation and curiosity, and I think that is how it should be. I offer a very large and diverse body of work. Something I make today may not be what I'll make tomorrow. 
Two of my interesting picks are the Elephant Silhouettes fabric and Three Rotund Seconds (porcelain bottles) both remind me of scandinavian design sensibilities although the creators come from Australia and the bay area respectively.
The featured item in this collection is white & grey turks head knot sailor bracelet size medium which is simple three part design made with 3 mm hand dyed cotton cord. 

No comments: